Deploy Python program to XRP

I am following the guide Deploy Python program to roboRIO — FIRST Robotics Competition documentation to program XRP with Python and when I try to complete the Deploy Python program I get an error that the SSH connection cannot be established, it looks like the port is closed.
I have checked the firewall and everything is open.

Can anyone help me to Deploy Python program to XRP ?

Thanks

Are you looking to just use Python on the XRP or are you looking to specifically use the FRC programming model with Python on the XRP? They are two different things and wanted to confirm which direction you are headed in first.

FWIW, I know that when we’re using Java or C++ with the XRPs, you don’t deploy the code to them; you instead select the option to “Simulate robot code”, since the code isn’t actually running on the XRP, but is instead executing on your computer, and communicates via network sockets with a custom shim running on the XRP to translate simulated motor control, sensor readings, etc., back and forth between the XRP and your computer.

I haven’t worked with Python for the XRP (yet), but I’m guessing that this is a similar issue.

There is a version of micropython that comes on the XRP and runs natively without any simulator. It runs with the IDE at XRPCode.wpi.edu