When connected with usb, I can not see the xrp in the list to connect. I do not have any indication that it is on except for the sys light. The stat light on the right is a dull blue. I do not see it in the drive list either. I have tried to hold the boot button and still nothing.
If the blue light is dim. There may be a bent pin in one of the connectors. Check for bent pins. You can straighten a pin with small tweezers or a small piece of solid wire.
Thank you for responding. I have gone through and found no bent pins. The board is not being seen by neither the usb or the bluetooth. Any additional guidance? do I need to return the board? This is through the E4USA+FIRST project so not sure how any return issue would be handled. I have another board that the user button is missing the black press part.